Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Memori Semester 3..


Assalamualaikum =)

ini la padahnya bila log in blog eh padahal takda apa pun nak tengok. tak sampai hati nak log out makanya ini adalah entry 'let the pictures tell the story' okay? kahkahkah pandai aku buat alasan :P

let's begin! 
peringatan: you will see the same person in the different picture.


mira and me.
#1) semester lepas paling banyak jadi 'gadis dulang' katanyewww~ (style budak budak sekarang cakap 'katanyewww')


me and mira again.


me, alya, and mira.


again
alya, me and mira.


again.
me and mira.


we need to fulfill our Softskill project which is the lecturer has decided to do karaoke activity. what? sporting? i was like 'no no no i don't like singing' well, no one listen to my heart isn't? Alya and me decided to sing along with 'Bulan Cinta' song and we were also decided to wore the same theme which is animal print! that was what we wore for that day! :D the winner for that day was Dhira Nasir. her voice makes me melting melting meltingggg..harharhar. we called Dhira Nasir a.k.a Siti Nurhaliza poli :P



again.
plus bihah and nurul. aww pose samaaa :')


going to class at 2 p.m.


"persahabatan yang akrab tidak dapat dipisahkan melainkan kematian"



sekian daripada saya,
yeayy dah habis entry 'let the pictures tell the story'. *tepuk tangan*



p/s: we have another 3 more steps to go and i pray it can go smoothly. in shaa Allah.

No comments: