Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Fate


Hello guys.

today was not a very good day to me. everyone makes me angry and isolated with them. well, lepas satu masalah, datang lagi satu masalah. kadang kadang masalah tu datang dari orang sekeliling and maybe jugak dari diri aku sendiri. kadang kadang aku terfikir, kenapa aku je yang nak jaga hati dan perasaan orang. kenapa orang tak pernah nak jaga hati perasaan aku. well, this is the fate. i really wanted to share my problems with someone that i can trust to keep all my problems, i want to share everything with her, and i really wanted she will be by my side no matter whether when i am happy or sad. but i can't find her yet. ohh i found someone before yg boleh jadi kawan cerita sedih, gembira, suka dan duka. who is she? she is my cousin. i love her so much! but i try not too depend on her and i believe i can survive to solve all my problems by my ownself. but i can't. i can't bear this alone. i need someone to survive with me other than my parents and my family. sometime, i cry while i'm thinking about my problem. i don't have anyone to share about it. if any, they still don't understand me. i have to keep them in my heart. it's really painful. only Allah knows how i feel. yes, only Allah knows.




No comments: